Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 35 - Night out on the town!


We were completely overcome with cabin fever today so we took Daddy for a night out on the town!

We went to our favorite little bookstore where everyone got a book!
Then to the ONLY pizza place around we eat at!
And lastly, to M2's favorite coffee shop for dessert and coffee!


Enjoy!


B reading to Daddy from the new Star Wars book he just bought at our FAVORITE bookstore!

Daddy and I hanging out in the pizza joint!

EL making Daddy talk to me. She's too cute!

Daddy eyeing the pizza! (Probably because I caved and let the kids get the pepperoni.)

E sharing her dessert from the coffee shop with Daddy!

EL acting crazy with Daddy!

Daddy drinking his favorite coffee! (Shh ... it's not decaf)

And best of all ... when the night was all done and I was leaning in the car to buckle my precious cargo ... I saw this reflection in the car window and forgot I was holding Daddy. I screamed like it was the opening scene of an SVU episode!

Here's to a WONDERFUL night out with my kids!

1 comment: