Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 72 - Anxiety

I am dealing with quite a bit of anxiety today. At least I think that is what this is. It's a deep, pit of my stomach, take my breathe away, jittery feeling. I am not really sure what it stems from either. Usually I can pinpoint the cause and deal with it.

Not today.

It could be a range of things that are going on right now. Planning a spring break trip without M2, the fact that my dog ate 2 cooked chicken leg bones and might die, my 3 children who have rebelled beyond belief this past week, M2's situation still being rocky, all the things that I need to get done in order to move in less than 2 months, house work that never seems to end... my list could seriously go on and on.

I am ready for some peace!

On a more positive note. I really have learned the last few days how incredibly blessed I am to be married to the BEST man in the entire world. Hands down - no competition! I love him and OH MY GOSH I miss him! (I can hear my children saying, "ooo Mommy just said a bad word, gosh"!)

Another positive note, a few more days and I will be sitting on a porch listening to the sound of the waves on the beach!


1 comment:

  1. As I was reading, I was going to tell you "you need to get away, to the beach or something!" then, I read the end. Great minds...

    ReplyDelete