Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 57 - *viewer discretion advised*


Spring is in the air! The sun is out and the birds are singing and the breeze is warm and LOVE is everywhere!

I went to the zoo today with a friend whose husband is also deployed and everywhere we were animals were "celebrating" spring with acts of love. How annoying! Do they not know that the United States Army is forcing me to be CELIBATE for the next who knows how long?!?! Do the zoo animals need to rub that in?!

I almost had to give a impromptu class on sex education to my 3 and 5 year olds before leaving :)! Let's just say that we can claim to have seen the making of the new baby meercat and the new baby giraffe when the announcement comes that they have been born!

It was a fun day though! After our excellent zoo trip we went for some lunch and then LOTS of shopping!

And at least at the zoo my friend, Robyn, was able to receive a little love of her own ...

3 comments:

  1. That's so exotic action. It's almost time for snail sex in central SA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is...That's Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find the pictures of the dang giraffes. Oh my stars.

    Oh and Porter goes to me today, "Mommy, mean people cut gorrila's heads off and put t hem on a plate to eat. That's yucky. That would be very hairy."

    ReplyDelete