Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 53/54 - Lets not get too excited!

Here I am. Not being my normal pessimistic self - I am feeling SUPER optimistic!

I am going to keep my hopes high that I will wrap my arms around M2 on his birthday this year. I am going to pray for that and focus on that! If my hopes are let down I will just deal with that when it comes!

I watched that new Lifetime show "Coming Home". I think I'd cry watching it even if these were not my same circumstances. Being that M2 is gone - I cried EXTRA long and hard. The looks on those faces when they saw their loved ones shows a glimpse into true love! Oh - the great JOY of seeing someone you have longed for for so long! I think every wife around here that watched it thought the same as me, "I can't wait for it to be my turn".

S0 - even though the rain is falling here and the day looks ugly and I feel TIRED beyond belief! I WILL REJOICE that the day shall come when I will see that man's face again! Hopefully SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment