Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 65/66 - MAIL!!!


Finally we received mail from M2! It was dated way back in January. As you can tell it takes awhile to get here! Which makes my Valentine's Day card I got on Valentine's day even more special ;)!

The poor mailman comes by every day and sees me sitting on the porch waiting on him and before he even gets to my house he always starts shaking his head at me to let me know he doesn't have anything yet. He probably thinks I am in need of help since I have been obsessively waiting for mail from M2 but what he has yet to realize is really I am waiting out there for the B's bus!! But I like to harass him about where M2's mail might be. So when he delivered them today I know his heart was smiling!

This was my first spontaneous, didn't even see it coming, cry that I have had in front of the kiddos. I opened B's letter for him and M2 (who is quite the artist) had drawn him a picture. When I unfolded it I burst into tears. B and EL just stared at me. At that moment I just felt overwhelmed with how much I miss him.

Here's a glance at the picture he drew B. We are going to frame it and put it in his room. B thought it was the best picture ever and his face shone for hours as he grasped onto it!


No comments:

Post a Comment