Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 63/64 - 3 wishes?!

If I had my own personal Genie and he would grant me 3 wishes these would be my 3!

1. A PERMANENTLY clean home!

2. Children that listened to EVERYTHING I said and obeyed!

3. My husband to be here RIGHT NOW!


I thought about asking for M2 to be home as wish number one but I would be so embarrassed for him to see the condition of this house! I also thought it wise to wish well-behaved children before I get him here so that he would want to stay and not instantly beg to go back to war. Because frankly - I would about right now!


1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic list. And the order is perfect. As things stand now, I think Joel will be happy to go back at the end of R&R. Hopefully I can clean up enough of the chaos that he'd actually want to stay.

    ReplyDelete