Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 47/48/49 - Sorry guys!!

The past 2 weeks I feel like I have failed the blogging world!! In my defense, they seriously have been the busiest, CRAZIEST, weeks of my life! Lots happened and I am glad that now it is time to move on! I really want the next few weeks to be as boring as they can possibly be!

Since the last blog I have been super busy just doing. Nothing really that I can blog about. Spending INSANE amounts of time on the phone making FRG calls, making meals for members, grocery shopping, retail therapy :), trying on clothes for an upcoming fashion show (yep - no mockers please - you KNOW who you are!), spending time with great friends, meetings, LOTS of gym workouts, oh the list could go on. Nothing big. Nothing that just stands right out. And while all these things have kept me so busy that I am almost in shock that day 50 will be tomorrow and I am grateful for that, I am still really ready for some peace and quiet. Maybe just one week of nothing would be nice!

As I blog this I am looking at next week's calendar and realizing the next 2 weeks are almost AS full as this one! Oh well ... But I will have one goal I hope to meet for at least 5 consecutive days! I want to NOT be on the phone so much that my battery dies at 3pm! Just for 5 consecutive days! I think if I can make this possible then I will feel a sense of relaxation!

I will earnestly try to get back on track starting tomorrow! I do feel like there is something so special about getting my day out on this blog that helps me start anew the next! I have missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment