Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 5 - So Tired


I am exhausted today. Really exhausted. I have run through the gamut of emotions this past week and now that my emotions have stabilized I am left with an exhaustion that words cannot describe!

I stay up late doing everything I can to put off having to crawl in that bed alone. Last night I took a heat pack and put it in M2's pillowcase and then laid it behind me in bed. It REALLY helped! I had the best night sleep since the night he left.

I am not the only one staying up, finding things do to to keep me awake ...




She's tired too! And it shows ALL DAY LONG!

Tomorrow I plan on getting back into the gym and I am hoping that will help me sleep!

I thought mentioning that to everyone might help me actually do it! :)

Goodnight Moon ...


1 comment: