Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 13 - When Mommy can't talk, Let Daddy!


Before M2 left he made videos for the kids of himself reading a few bedtime stories. Also, he made some short clips for different occasions, bad days, great days, if a child gets hurt, has an accident, needs a reminder to obey! They are 15 sec clips of him just encouraging them. Today I woke up to an almost completely gone voice (it's better tonight!!). I used the clip of him reminding them that they had a very important job at home - obeying and helping Mommy! Because, seriously, I thought I could not tell them "no" "stop" "don't do that" one more time today! I let Daddy tell them instead! They listened! Whew!

Here are some pictures of them watching Daddy and some quotes from the books he reads to them!

"Sometimes we all have to do things we don't want to do." ~The Kissing Hand

"But I thought brave thoughts to comfort me." ~ The Bravest of the Brave

"So, there three favorites!" ~ You're All My Favorites

"And if someday you're lonely,
or someday you're sad,
or strike out at baseball,
or think you've been bad...

Just lift up your face, feel the wind in your hair.
That's me, my sweet baby, my love is right there"

"You are my angel, my darling, my star ... and my love will find you, wherever you are"
~Wherever You Are my love will find you

We love you, M2! We are so very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment