Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 91 - My girls!

I went to my last OFS (Operation Faithful Support) group tonight. It was a very sad realization for me!! It was a great night though. I love the OFS group and the topics and discussion but I also LOVE that after every OFS meeting a group of us girls go out to Mexican afterwards!

This by no means includes all the girls I have grown to love here but this is a group of some of my closest and dearest!



Yes girls there was a better picture of all of us looking at the camera but this one was TOO funny and I think represented this group well! Very typical!

Can I come up once a month and still go to your OFS meetings?!?!

Tomorrow starts M2's reintegration and clearing process. I have lots of anxiety about getting everything done that needs to be done in the short time we have but I know somehow it always works out. This will not be the first time we have moved last minute! The GREAT news is that the new post already assigned us a home so unlike when we moved here we don't have to worry about being homeless for a few weeks/months!

Still I want to scream when I think about the word "moving"!!! So for as long as I can I will not think about it - I will soak up ALL the time I can from my friends and this post and this community!!

2 comments: