Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 87 - Sand

I have a love/hate relationship with sand.

We just got back from a week on the beach and the sand where my grandparents live is gorgeous! I love to look at it and feel it under my feet. YET my biggest fear is seeing my child SIT in it! Sand gets EVERYWHERE!!! I had to take them to the shower and use the hand held shower head spraying hard all over them to get it off! I am still finding sand in B's ears from where the other kids BURIED him!

Today I experienced microdermabrasion for the first time. I had no idea that it was sand they would be blasting all over my face. Of course if I had read at all about it beforehand I would have known but I didn't. I was just looking for something relaxing at a spa that also might take the last 3 months worth of worry off my face! It was relaxing but now there is sand all in MY ears.

Lastly, M2 may NEVER make it home!!! He should have been on his way! But he got stuck in some small country I have honestly never heard of and flights are being canceled because of SANDSTORMS!!! Honestly?!?! We can't make a plane that can fly through a sandstorm yet? We can see like a quadrupletrillion light years away but we can not fly when some wind blows around a little sand.

I am so done with delays and now I foresee making it to 90 days after all.

At least now I have had time to make sure the house is CLEAN :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment