Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 90 - Say a prayer

I have decided I will continue to blog throughout this year. Yes, my soldier is home but I feel like I have a small place where I might be able to make known the needs and struggles of all my friends who are still going through this year and also a glimpse into how army life changes in an instant. So I really hope to continue this for them.

I will keep in touch with these girls and their families and I will continue to ask of you a great pouring out of prayer and support for them.

This journey will not come to an end for me until every single one of my friends are holding their loved ones again.

So, on this day I ask you to pray for our 2-2 girls. This has been a VERY hard week for them. Pray for the recovery of those injured and for the family of the one that will not return to us. Pray for the men that are still there as they have to process all of this so fast in order to be able to get back to the mission at hand. Pray for the families of those attending to their injured soldiers. Pray for the families of those who are in a constant state of fear for when their turn may come.

My thoughts feel scattered this morning but I know that God knows what they are and who they are for. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment